- Can be made at anyone of our branches, Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg provided stock is available and full payment has been received. Please note that collection by a third party of your choosing, has to be approved. The entire cost of any other mode of transport which you may specify will be borne by you, this includes any risks undertaken, as well as delivery locally. We do not offer further discounts if you collect.
Delivery South Africa
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 1 working day and delivery confirmed by way of dispatch notification and waybill/tracking number.
- If delivery is to take place by a third party courier, a tracking number will be provided as and when it is available, and delivery can take 1 to 3 working days from dispatch, depending on how far you are from our dispatch location. As we have several branches, we will dispatch from the branch closest to you, that has stock, in order to have your order delivered as fast as possible.
- Should the delivery be done by one of our drivers, you will receive a call/sms/whatsapp/email before delivery takes place.
- From the website we are only able to facilitate orders for South Africa. Should you require delivery outside of South Africa, please contact us.
- We can arrange for delivery to international destinations via courier. We have agents in the UK and USA who may dispatch goods on our behalf to North America, Europe and other destinations, respectively. The entire cost of any other mode of transport which you may specify will be borne by you, this includes any risks undertaken, as well as delivery locally or delivery & customs charges to locations outside of South Africa
- Note: You are responsible for all customs taxes, duties, administration, agent and any other clearance fees for your chosen country of delivery. Under no circumstances will we cover any costs. Should an item be returned for your failure to clear, any costs encumbered to receive the goods will be borne by you.
- Should you receive the wrong item, you are obligated to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession and on your premises, bearing in mind that if the item was not on your premises, you are still responsible, until the item has been returned. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.