New cylinder head suitable for
Mazda RF / R2 2.0
- Bare Cylinder Head - valve seats, guides and/or pre-combustion chambers installed. Where applicable rocker pedestals, camshaft caps/cradle installed and line bored (refer to image) - ready for assembly, no assembly parts included
- Assembled Cylinder Head- assembly parts fitted from valves to camshaft and/or rocker shaft assembly - ready to install but may require camshaft seals and clearances checked/tappets primed - may not include gears, pushrods
- Thermostat Housing Location - Front
- Thermostat Housing Location - Side
Injector Diameter Around Thread
- 1987 €š ¬ ‚¬œ1992 Capella
- 1983 €š ¬ ‚¬œ1990 E-series
- 1999-2005 Premacy
- 1999 Mazda Demio
- 1984 €š ¬ ‚¬œ1986 Tempo/Mercury Topaz
- 1984 €š ¬ ‚¬œ1987 Escort/Mercury Lynx (North America)
- 1988 €š ¬ ‚¬œ1991 Concord
- 1998 €š ¬ ‚¬œ2003 Sportage, Turbo-intercooler diesel variant
- 1994 €š ¬ ‚¬œ1998 Vitara
- 1998 €š ¬ ‚¬œ2003 Grand Vitara
OEM Number: ###
Cross Reference: ###
Other Codes: ###
Images are for illustration purposes only. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Please use this form if you are based outside of South Africa or you do not see the part you require.
Please note the following:
- We only supply new parts and will not search for used.
- Any part that is purchased from this service will most likely be a special order, therefore no returns will be permitted.
- We will may take up to 72 hours to come back with a result and will only supply once a deposit has been paid and cleared.